Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Monday, April 3, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 1:30, again at ???, finally waking/getting up at 6am.

I think I’m going to stop with the step counting: I’m not taking my cellphone to the gym (except on Fridays) so I don’t have it in my hand when I use the treadmill and I’m getting leg exercise at the gym anyway.

I wasn’t really timing myself but I left the apt about 8:15 for the gym. Last week I was concentrating on where the machines were, how they worked and the setting I needed to make. I also concentrated on completing 10-12 reps on each machine on a beginning weight. This week I’m going to either up the weight slightly or complete as many reps as I can coming just short of exhausting the muscle. I returned to the apt about 9:15 and was eager to jump in the shower.

I had a little ache in my right hip walking back to the apt. Again, my legs feel very tired but if it’s like before I should be back to normal in a few hours.

Jose texted me cancelling our chess get-together for tomorrow due to a doctor’s appointment.

I made plans to meet Marcos for coffee in Parva Thursday morning.

I finished season 6 of The West Wing, one more to go.

At noon Teresa texted me asking me to meet her at the restaurant area in Mayorca at 1pm.

I took a Didi to the mall and arrived a few minutes early at J&C Delicias and Teresa arrived a few minutes later. After lunch she found a pair of gym shoes in Under Armour for 398,965 ($86.22) and I found a pair of gym shoes for me in Champs Outlet for 359,920 ($77.78).

We were back at the apt by 3:30. Supposedly, Teresa had a massage appointment at 4:30 but the girl never showed up.

I had some buffering problems while watching The West Wing early in the evening and when Teresa started watching her programs on Direct TV she had broadcast problems also. I suspect there was a storm somewhere. Here, we haven’t had rain for days, just enjoying the usual high of 83 degrees.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment