Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Monday, April 10, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, made a trip to the bathroom at 2:30, took an allergy pill, soon fell back asleep, woke up at 6:15, made another trip to the restroom, did my Kegel exercises, fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:15. Because of her cold, Teresa slept in the guest bedroom again.

Teresa has been taking my Hidroxicina tablets the past few days and she says she’s feeling much better. I recommended she continue taking them for one last day to make sure the cold is behind her.

I left about 8:15 for the gym, completed my exercise routine and was back at the apt by 9:30.

I left the apt about 2pm and walked down to Servientrega where I paid the Direct TV bill. I realized I forgot my keys so I quickly called Teresa and told her not to leave the apt without her keys. I stopped at Envios Market and learned through Nobraskja that Innovation Corp is the new shipping service and Gisela Rivas is my contact via Whatsapp. I understand now I will be contacted when my packages arrive in Bogota and I can ask Gisela to hold them if I know other packages are coming.

I was having a large latte in Los PorteƱos when Britt came by. I asked about all the traffic going upstairs and learned that Antonio’s Gelato (now owned by someone other than Antonio) stores some of their supplies upstairs.

On my way back to the apt I stopped in Eduardo Madrid and bought a small sleeve of poppy seed bagels.

I understand Teresa had a massage while I was out.

I started watching a new series called Boardwalk Empire (8.6).

Troyclough blundered a knight and now I’m up a knight and a pawn and his king has no pawn protection.

 

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment