Saturday, April 29, 2023

Friday, April 28, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, Teresa was a little noisy so I moved to the guest bedroom, got up once during the night, finally waking at 5am and getting up at 6:30.

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to the mall. I recycled a few items, picked up a Gente newspaper, then printed the confirmations for our hostel in Madrid.

Upstairs I completed my workout in Smartfit and showered and dressed. I made an ATM withdrawal then had a latte in Urbania. I left at 11:15, bought a 9V battery, 2 bags of milk and a large box of man pads in Exito and returned to the apt by taxi.

I dropped off my gym stuff, picked up my PSA test and ordered a Didi. I was downstairs literally a second from stepping into the car when Teresa called to inform me my 2pm appointment with Dr. Castano has been changed to next Tuesday at 1:40pm. I gave the muchacho 2mil and apologized for having to cancel the ride.

I still hadn’t had lunch so I walked to Otra Parte where I had their chicken pasta with a limonada de coco. When I finished, I went to Parva but they had a guy doing a roto rooter job on some lines. I had a small latte in Los PorteƱos for a couple hours and returned to the apt by 3:30.

We had a little rain in the afternoon.

I was tuned in for round 2&3 of the NFL draft at 6pm. In the 2nd round with the 53rd pick the Chicago Bears selected Gervon Dexter, DT, Florida and with the 56th pick Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami. In the 3rd round with the 64th pick they selected Zacch Pickens, DT, South Carolina.

We had a light drizzle in the evening.

I was tired so I went to bed at 9:30.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment