Monday, April 10, 2023

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, made a trip to the bathroom at 2:30, took an allergy pill, soon fell back asleep, woke up at 6:15 and got up at 6:30. Because of her cold, Teresa slept in the guest bedroom again.

I left the apt at 8:30 and took a Didi to D’Andre restaurant. From there it was a 2-block walk to Pergamino café. Glenn arrived a few minutes later. He brought me a #0 regular screwdriver and I was able to set the combination on the new Targus cable lock for my PC. I gave him an update on my progress for our Greek vacation. Teresa left me a voice mail message asking me to pick up a few things at the grocery store on my way back to the apt.

We shared a taxi back to Envigado. I got out across from Mercado Madrid and bought the 3 items Teresa requested.

When I returned to the apt, apparently I bought coconut clothes softener instead of soap. 😊

Shit! The new Targus cable lock doesn’t catch on my notebook. The old Targus cable lock expands in the slot in 3 directions and the new one only 2 directions. It doesn’t work with or without the rubber grommet that’s included.

My Acer notebook manual just says it’s a Kensington Lock Slot. I looked more closely at my Amazon purchase and it’s a $32 Targus cable lock and now I see I need a $28 Kensington Cable Lock.

I ordered a few things from Amazon that are supposed to be direct to Colombia, so we’ll see.

Well, I tried to set up a Capital One account but it proved too difficult to do from here. I’ll try again next time I visit the US.

Teresa told me her sister Vickie invited us to join her at Crepes & Waffles in Palmas Grande mall. I had never heard of it before but Didi found it. Teresa took a nap, then a shower, then proclaimed it was too late to meet with Vicky.

I finished The West Wing, very good series! Now the search begins for another.

For supper, we ordered burgers from McDonald’s.

 

tRump’s Arrest



1 comment:

  1. Terry, try Madam Secretary if it is available on one of your video services. Not quit up to West Wing, but I liked it 4.25 stars worth.

    ReplyDelete