Friday, April 14, 2023

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45pm and quickly fell asleep but was awakened by Teresa’s snoring at 3:15. I made a trip to the bathroom, took an allergy pill, and returned to bed. Teresa soon started snoring again, not loud, but loud enough. I would change positions in bed and she would be silent for a minute then start up again. I repeated that several times then the last time just before I was going to move to the other bedroom, she was quiet long enough for me to fall back asleep, finally waking/getting up just before 7am.

I arrived at Parva with my laptop by 9am. I ensured each of the “hotels” I’ve chosen include free WiFi. I ordered a cruise brochure to be sent to my gmail account.

Marcos arrived by 9:30.

He leaves April 24th and will return May 30th. He said he will let me know about Hostal Inter Plaza Mayor in Madrid and if all is well I’ll book it right away. I asked him about how to convert from the Americas 110V to Europe’s 220V and he said all you just need a simple plug adaptor. He has 2 and will loan them to me when he returns.

I’m thinking I’ll reserve the least expensive cabin for the cruise and use the savings for shore excursions. I see I can get travel insurance for the cruise for about $7 per person.

Marcos suggested Teresa and I meet with him and his girlfriend for dinner Saturday night so I suggested the Peruvian restaurant Rocoto.

Teresa texted me and asked me to pick up a kilo of potatoes in Ara on my way back to the apt. I left about 11:30 and stopped in Ara. I know a kilo is 2.2 pounds but it took me a bit to figure out that one of the sides of the scale is in kilos and the other is in pounds and ounces.

Opening today in Cine Colombia are:

Blanco Fácil aka Easy White

El Tifón aka The Typhoon

Mañana Antes Despues aka Tomorrow Before After

Maravilloso Desastre aka Wonderful Disaster

Te Quiero Papá aka I Love You Dad

Una Familia Monstruosa aka A Monstrous Family

I’m going to have to check the original titles in Cine Colombia tomorrow.

Teresa had a massage from 5:15 to 6:15.

For supper Teresa wanted to go to Antica Pizza but I wanted her to be sure the restaurant was open. She found out Gloria wasn’t working tonight so we had it delivered. The check was 38,500 and I didn’t want to get rid of all my small bills so I gave him 50mil and told him to keep the change.

I never heard back from Marcos and Teresa seem indifferent when I suggested it to her so I don’t know if the Saturday night get-together is going to happen.

 

tRump’s Arrest



 

No comments:

Post a Comment