Friday, April 28, 2023

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:45.

In Cine Colombia today we have

Evil Dead Rise (7.2) at 6:25

Renfield (6.7) at 6:20

Mafia Mamma (5.6) at 5:10

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to Olivenza in Sao Paolo, about a 20-minute walk.

I had a latte until Glenn arrived at 9:20. He gifted me a small bag of salted-in-the-shell peanuts to tide me over until my Amazon order arrives. Tonight is the 1st round of the NFL draft and I’ll be enjoying some of the peanuts with a Coke. Glenn had a slice of pound cake and a drip coffee while I had their French toast and another latte. The French toast included 3 slices of bread cut into triangles with maple syrup and slices of banana and strawberry which was quite good.

I left at 11:10 and walked back to the apt.

I lost my first game to Troyclough in the past 10 games dropping my rating to 1592 and increasing his to 1527.

I left the apt at 2:15 and had 2 small lattes in Los PorteƱos. Brit was sitting at the next table and when I saw 2 men bringing large propane tanks into his building he mentioned they are for a hyperbaric chamber in his apt. I received a text from Gisela at Innovation Corp informing me I have 3 packages and 3 envelopes waiting for me in Florida. I thought after last Friday’s discussion at least my package of peanuts was on the way. I told her I’d send the details within the hour after I return to my apt.

I paid my bill and left right away.

I returned to the apt by 5pm and I didn’t have any internet. Just what I need if I can’t watch the NFL draft tonight. I restarted the router and did a Windows analysis and got internet again. Whew!

I downloaded Whatsapp to my laptop and linked it with the one on my cellphone. I made screenshots of my purchases and copied them to my Whatsapp account for Innovation Corp.

Next door at Ara workers built a concrete, rebar reinforced ramp for part of the sidewalk connected to the parking area.

I’m connected to NFL Game Pass and ready to watch the 1st night of the draft. Wow, I ate about half my peanuts the first night. The Chicago Bears traded down one spot to #10 and selected Darnell Wright, offensive tackle from Tennesee.

Attendance at the NFL Draft in Kansas City was reported to be 125,000.

I went to the very last round when it ended at 11pm.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment