Friday, March 10, 2023

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

One of my readers recommended the series Madam Secretary (7.7).

New movies playing in Cine Colombia, Viva Envigado:

13 Exorcisms (4.4).

Maybe I Do (4.9).

Two Witches (4.9).

65 (5.7).

EO (6.8) in Polish.

Creed III (7.3).

Scream 6 (7.6).

Close (7.9) in French.

The Mummies and the Lost Ring (for children; probably Spanish only).

The Fall of Flight 461 (can’t find it on IMDB).

For the last one I’ll have to go to the theater to see what the marque has for the original title.

I arrived at Parva by 9:15, Marcos arrived at 10am. We had coffee and discussed a number of issues. Teresa left me a voice mail message to pick up potatoes at Ara. I left at 11:30, picked up a bag of potatoes and the bag of the frijoles she asked for.

Teresa had a massage from 2:30 to 3:30. After, I asked her to make me coffee and she informed me we’re out of milk. I went back to Ara and picked up 2 bags of milk and another bag of Frijoles. There was a short line but with full shopping carts and only one cashier. I then saw a cashier checking out a young man so I moved over there. I waited 10 minutes until Pablo came over to help the cashier with something and another 5 minutes for I don’t know what until I got checked out with my 3 items.

Troyclough has already made a mistake in our new game allowing me to pin his queen against his rook and his king may be a little vulnerable.

I watched a few more episodes of The West Wing.

I think tomorrow we’re going to Pricesmart in the morning.

 

Today I got in 2,353 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment