Friday, March 3, 2023

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once during the night, again at 5am, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Laura left early like 8am.

In Cine Colombia a new release is They Speak aka Women Talking (7.0) with showtimes at 2:10, 5:15, and 7:50.

Teresa asked me to buy Dersa 1A abrasive cleaner in Ara on my way back from coffee.

I left at 8:45 and had a latte in Los PorteƱos while redoing my cruise notes. Strangely, I couldn’t find the Fri-Mon Sept. 8-11 cruise but only a Sept. 11-14 cruise. Teresa texted me and asked me to buy 6-7 apples in Ara. Brit came out with a young lady and at one point put his arm on her shoulder so I guess he’s got a relationship going. A young man pulled up on a Harley, a real American looking hog, he was wearing a bomber style jacket with what appeared to be (NOT) dog tags hanging from his neck.



I left at 10:45 and ran into Marcos and his girlfriend coming out of Ara. I looked inside for the 1A bathroom cleaner but they didn’t have that or any other brand name. There was a long line so I wasn’t going to wait for just apples.

Back at the apt I found the Fri-Mon cruise. It appears the ship sails Fri-Mon then Mon-Fri. No wonder they call them 3-day and 4-day cruises.

The massage girl put her bottle of gel on my chess table and now there appears to be a permanent stain. I managed to rub most of it out.

The US government is restarting Proof of Life enforcement this year starting with SS numbers ending in 00-49. That excludes me but Teresa’s mother falls within that range so I’ll print out the forms for her to sign.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing.

My cold is breaking up in my nose and throat.

I’ve won the last 3 games against Troyclough finally putting some distance (in rating) between us.

Laura’s flight tomorrow is something like 5am. She talked about us going to Chiclayo for her last dinner here. She ended up inviting family (Daniela and MT) but for some reason Teresa doesn’t want to go and she won’t answer Laura’s calls. Interesting!

 

Today I got in 1,531 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment