Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday, January 28th, 2014



Last night I watched Europa Report (6.5) An international crew of astronauts undertakes a privately funded mission to search for life on Jupiter's fourth largest moon.”

I went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 4:30 and got up at 5am.  

I had my usual breakfast at Los Mejores as I don’t know what else is open at 6:15 in the morning.  After returning to the apartment to put things away in anticipation of Olga coming at 9am, I went to the Tinto store for a cup of coffee.  Even though Gonzalo was there he told me he doesn’t work there anymore.  L  Instead there was a pretty young lady (maybe 20 years old) with a very nice figure.  J  Gonzalo tells me that Bob should be here this afternoon but I told him I’m having my apartment cleaned today and I won’t be able to leave until at least 1 or 2pm.  I showed him my chess table specifications and he approved the Spanish translation.  Jhon came by just before 8 as he has a new student soon and he also approved my specs.  Gonzalo told me he has someone who could build the table for me so I loaned him my pictures and specifications.  

I stopped at Likkes and requested lunch to be delivered and I saw the juice lady was back so I had a glass of orange juice for 2mil.

Back at the apartment Olga showed up about 9:10 and finished her cleaning at 1pm. 

I took a nap from 1:15 to 2:30.

I checked the Immigration website and it was updated again on 1/27/14 but my Cedula number wasn’t there.

In the Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Warden.  I’m also reviewing and recording some traps they have on the Queens Gambit opening; one I don’t use but I should probably be familiar with.

I went to Viva CC with my iPad and did some studying of a free chess book on my New in Chess app.  For dinner I had a Classic Hamburger with fries and Pepsi for 8900 (with coupon) at Burger King in Viva CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment