Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday, January 29th, 2014



Last night in Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Marshall and my rating is up to 1250.  I watched the 2010 movie The Killing Jar (5.8) “One night in a diner, seven people listen to a radio report of the slaughter of a nearby family.  When a shifty man enters, he’s an immediate suspect.”

I went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 3:30, finally fell back asleep after 5 and woke/got up at 7:15 feeling pretty good.

I had a cup of coffee with a slice of cheese and ham pizza at Fresco Pan for 2mil.  On my way there I saw Gonzalo at the Salsamentaria across the street.  He told me the woman working at Fresco Pan, Luiza, is very special.  I couldn’t wait to see her.  It turns out she’s the new lady working there and while she’s not bad looking she’s not really my type.

I left the apartment at 12:30, took a Circular 302 bus to Monterrey, walked up to FFSS and had a burger, chips and a Coke for 13mil.  I walked to Vizcaya and bought a ticket for 3mil to Dallas Buyers Club (8.1).  I bought a small popcorn and medium Pepsi for 10,500.  It was a good movie starring Matthew McConaughey who lost a lot of weight to portray a man with Aids.  

As I was walking down Calle 10 a few hundred feet ahead of me was a young lady in white jeans or pants.  The shape of her legs and butt looked so nice that as she passed people they turned and looked back at her – men and women.  Unfortunately she turned down a side street and I had to continue down the hill.  

I stopped at Mail Boxes Etc (MBE) and paid next month’s bill of $15 (30mil).  They gave me one piece of mail which turned out to be my Social Security 1099 statement.  I also have confirmation they have my correct MBE address.

At 5:15 I caught a Circular 303 bus back to Viva CC.  The trip took about 45 minutes and was very crowded.  I stopped at Comedor de Chava and had a small frijoles (beans) and mango juice for 6,500 pesos.  Back at the apartment I felt so sticky from the bus ride I took my 2nd shower of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment