Saturday, July 2, 2022

Friday, July 1, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night (it was raining), woke/got up at 7:15.

Teresa left at 8am for a gym class. My opinion is she should wait until her cold is better but what do I know.

I met Marcos at Maca at 10am where we had coffee. He leaves next Thursday morning for HOT Arizona and we might or might not see each other again before he leaves. He left at 10:30 to meet his gf then they are going downtown Medellin to shop for shorts for him.

I quickly caught an Envigado bus to Viva Envigado. I went up to Bancolombia where I got turn U252 (chica said it would be 40 minutes) and they were serving U239. I had some chess notes printed at Auros and when I returned to the bank they were serving U242. In total it was a 90-minute wait then I paid for the gym and my health insurance and picked up the 4 million pesos Laura sent via Remitly. I bought 2 bags of milk in Exito and returned to the apt by taxi. The driver said something about today being hot and I replied that it’s the first time this year. 😊

About 2:30 I had just settled in for a nap when the thunder and lightning started. I didn’t get up but Teresa unplugged the TV. I slept for about an hour.

My Arazo Nutrition order has shipped.

I watched a few more episodes of 1883.

My cold is better today, less coughing so less peeing. Also, if I lie still nothing happens, at least until I start to get up.

For supper, Teresa wanted to go out to Rocket Wings for chicken wings but I ended up just having them delivered.

I texted Laura that due to my worsening urinary condition I may not be meeting for lunch tomorrow.

It was raining when we went to bed at 10pm.

 

Funny pix of the day



1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry. Fun pix today... It jogged my memory reminding me of that old spelling rule we all had drilled into us back in grade school:
    'I' before 'e' except after 'c' or when sounded like 'a' as in 'neighbor' or 'weigh'!
    Cheers! — Paul M.

    ReplyDelete