Friday, July 15, 2022

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took a few minutes to fall asleep, and got up once during the night at 4am for a trip to the bathroom. I finally woke/got up at 7:45. Pretty, pretty good!

Laura has a 10:30 doctor’s appointment so I’m going to the mall to pay our Claro bills.

I left the apt at 9:45 and took a Didi to the mall. I paid this month’s Claro bills, made an ATM withdrawal using my CS debit card and had coffee in Todo Fresa. I stopped in Home Center long enough to verify they do have bedding sets in our off-“Queen” size of 190cm x 160cm. I bought a package of croutons and 2 bags of milk before returning to the apt by taxi.

My transfer from CS appeared in my USAA account so that one-day turnaround was pretty quick. 😊

For lunch I had the remainder of my calzone. This time they didn’t include extra sauce.

I left the apt at 1:30 and took a Didi to Pergamino Café #2 for 12mil. I texted Thejas and found he was at the wrong Pergamino. He arrived a few minutes later. He’s been here a few weeks but he will be leaving a week from Saturday. He’s going to return to his house in Houston before going to Portugal for a visit. We played two games. He plays quickly. He was clearly winning the first game but I eked out a draw by repetition. I won the second game after he blundered a piece.

I used inDriver to request a ride back to Envigado for 20mil. Yes, there is still heavy traffic on Ave Poblado apporaching the border with Envigado.

I checked Cine Colombia in Viva Envigado and starting today Follow Me (5.4) is playing at 9:20 and Elvis (7.8) at 9:05. After seeing the trailers Teresa is interested in seeing the former but not the latter. We’ll probably wait until Laura leaves on Monday and see Follow Me after.

For supper I ordered chicken wings and fries from Rocket Wings for 52mil, tip included ($13).

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment