Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took at least an hour to fall asleep, got up once at 4:30, couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up at 5:30 and updated my blog notes, and went back to bed at 6am and woke/got up at 8:15.

I feel like my cold is back so I’m starting to take my cold medicine again.

Teresa left at 9am for gym classes.

I left the apt at 10:30, bought 6 sesame seed bagels for 16,200 pesos ($4) in Eduardo Madrid bakery and had a latte there for 7,200.

I left at 12:30 and bought a bag of sugar and container of dishwashing paste at Tienda D1 before returning to the apt.

Teresa returned a few minutes later.

I had a nap before and after lunch.

At 4:30 Teresa left for her massage. Ten minutes later it started drizzling.

Teresa called me at 5:30 and I met her at the massage place 10 minutes later.  There were at most a few drops on the way. I bought another package of 4 medical massages for 352mil. I did the math and it comes out to exactly $20 per massage. Not too bad. I wonder if they price it that way on purpose using the current exchange rate.

Teresa wanted a snack and it’s too cold for yogurt ice cream so I suggested Ganso y Castor. We each had a latte and shared a cheese pastry. While there it started pouring. When it settled down I paid the check and we walked back to the apt with only a few raindrops. Teresa informed me she didn’t like Ganso y Castor because it was “solo arina” with no fresh fruit.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment