Monday, July 18, 2022

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, and got up once during the night at 1am for a trip to the bathroom. (Laura hadn’t returned yet and it was raining outside.) I finally woke up a 6:30 and got up at 7:am.

I believe I’m finally over my cold. 😊

This is the translator I downloaded to my cellphone:



I met Glenn for breakfast at Hija Mia Nomada at 8:30. He told me he’s going to set up a 2nd account with CS so he will have backup if he loses his card.

The ladies left just before noon to have breakfast with the relatives.

I thought today would be a good time for me to see Elvis in VE Cine Colombia but the only showtime they have for it in English right now is a 9:05 start.

I left the apt at 1pm and had a meatball sandwich at Na Pizza. I ate half and took the other half to go. Parva is closed from 12:30 to 3:30 on Sundays so I went to Los Porteños where I had a small latte while playing some speed chess. I left at 4:45 and walked back to the apt. I took note of the name of the new Argentinian restaurant – Quilombo.

I checked cu.epm.com.co for details of the scheduled water outage for next weekend and it appears to be almost all of Medellin and the southern suburbs. I think we should make reservations at a hotel in Rionegro for the weekend.

For supper I ate the remainder of my meatball sandwich. Teresa called me at 7:45 to ask me if I wanted her to bring me a slice of carrot cake. Is the Pope Catholic?

They returned at 8:15 with fish for Teresa and a slice of carrot cake for me.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment