Monday, July 25, 2022

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, woke up at 3:45, Teresa started snoring, not loud but still disruptive enough for me. I moved to the guest bedroom, finally fell asleep and got up at 8am. And to top it all off I had a brief calf cramp. It’s been 4 months since my last cramp so I consider that an improvement. The shoulder soreness from my vaccination is gone so I can now lie on my left side again.

The street is wet so we must have had a little rain overnight.

This weekend should be interesting with our water challenges.

Teresa has to take her mother to El Tesoro for a 11:30 doctor’s appointment so I’ll be on my own for lunch. I ordered a Didi for her and she left at 10:45. I downloaded Didi to her own cellphone, now she needs to learn how to use it.

We still have water at 11am.

I took a nap from noon to 1:15. When I got up we had no running water.

It was only 74 degrees when I left at 1:30.

Here’s the latest look at the new paving outside Antonio’s Gelato.




I had another Calzone in Na Pizza. I ordered a strawberry juice but they didn’t have water so I had to switch to a Coke. At one point I saw Nigel come in but he didn’t seem to notice/recognize me. Third time I’ve seen him in the past two weeks. About 2:30 it started raining. Thankfully Parva is next door so I didn’t get wet making the move. I had a cafĂ© con leche and played some speed chess on Chess.com. I’ve gotten my Rapid rating over 1300 for the first time in a while. I left just before 6pm in order to be back at the apt before dark.

Teresa returned at 6:30.

I bought a new chess video for $20.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment