Friday, August 26, 2022

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Last night I didn’t take any pills, went to bed at 9pm and quickly fell asleep. I made a trip to the bathroom at 11:15 and took an allergy pill before returning to bed. I got up again at 1:30 and 5am before waking/getting up at 6:30.

I’m feeling much more normal today.

One thing I learned from Juan yesterday is that I can do a computer shutdown simply by shutting the cover.

I left the apt at 8:45 and walked to Parva. I bought a loaf of pan sano bread to go and had a café con leche there. Before I left I asked if they had bread for hotdogs. They didn’t but they had bread for sandwiches. I called Teresa to report that and she talked to the muchacho for some time then I understood she wanted it but it would be sliced first. It cost 13mil ($3) and I returned to the apt by 11:15.

I texted Juan Carlos and asked him if he could recommend a simple tactics trainer and he recommended ChessCup.org. I tried it and like it.

Nobraskja from Envios Market texted me that she had a magazine for me. We made arrangements where I would leave 27mil with the portero and she would drop it off there tonight at 7:30.

Carlos picked me up at 1:30 and we took the back way through Envigado to the airport arriving at 2:45 for their 3:05 arrival. They had a great time in Cartagena and really liked our restaurant recommendations.

We were back at the apt by 4:30 for a charge of 230mil. Teresa made Lentil soup and ribs for supper. We sat in the living room and watched a few Seinfeld episodes on Netflix then went to bed about 9:15.

I set an alarm for 3:30 thinking that would be enough time for me to shower and dress before Carlos picked us up at 4am.

I took a few of my usual nighttime pills but a little later than usual so I took me about 30 minutes or so to fall asleep.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment