Thursday, August 4, 2022

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Last night I took half a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10pm. It took me quite a while to fall asleep. 1 hour? 2 hours? I woke up at 1am (still raining) for a trip to the bathroom. Took the other half of the Zopiclona. Got up again at 5am (still raining). Finally gave up falling back asleep and got up at 6:30 (still raining but lightly).

I left the apt at 9am and took a bus to the used bookstore where I traded hard cover books for 3mil. I printed a few chess notes at the copy center and bought my medications for the month. They didn’t have the new medication that the doctor recommended I take with Zopiclona and it appears it may not be easy to find. I got on an Envigado bus expecting to get off by Parva but again it turned down to Ave. Las Vegas.  I got off by Maca cafĂ© where I had a latte and played some speed chess. Just before I left the waitress told me she saw Marcos walk by. I checked Mercado Madrid but he wasn’t there so obviously he went somewhere else.

I left the apt at noon and took a Didi to Mayorca mall where Teresa was waiting for me. She did some shopping then we had lunch in Parmessano. She did some more shopping then when we were ready to leave (1:30) we discovered it was raining outside. Teresa suggested we see a movie in their Cinemark theater but everything was dubbed in Spanish.

We had a latte for about an hour until the rain stopped. We bought a few groceries in Exito then waited in line for about 30 minutes before returning to the apt.

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment