Friday, August 5, 2022

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Last night I took a whole Zopiclona, went to bed at 10pm and fairly quickly fell asleep. I woke up at 4am and made a trip to the bathroom. I couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up at 4:30 and puttered around on the computer. I went back to bed at 5am and quickly fell back asleep. I woke up briefly when Teresa got up at 6:30. I woke/got up at 8:30.

I met Marcos at Maca at 10am. He hasn’t been able to hear calls coming in on the MagicJack app on his cellphone. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any advice for him.

He left and I played a few games of chess until noon. I stopped at Mercado Madrid and bought 2 bags of milk before returning to the apt.

Teresa called and asked me to meet her for lunch at 1:30 at La Casita Parilla. At 1:15 I realized I didn’t have their address but I figured out a nearby spot and the Didi driver took me to the restaurant where Teresa had just arrived. Right away I asked for their address and entered it as a note in my cellphone.

We each had their chicken breast and Teresa a Coke and I a fresh mango juice.

Teresa went to get her nails done and I walked 3 blocks away to the natural supplements store. I bought a container of 90 softgels of Potassium for 29,900. I checked for the additional sleep medication at another pharmacy but was again told “agotado”. A block away I quickly caught a taxi back to the apt.

I tried Teresa’s mint tea but I like my chamomile better.

I checked Cine Colombia, Viva Envigado and:

Good Luck Leo Grande (7.2) is playing at 8:30

The Black Phone (7.0) is playing at 9:20

Jack in the Cursed Box: The Awakening is playing at 9:35

Bullet Train (7.5) is playing at 8:40.

Mu restaurant has their grand reopening tonight with additional days and hours.

 

Funny pix of the day



1 comment:

  1. Terry, I looked up "agotado" as I did not know the meaning of it. Definition--Very tired, exhausted, your patience is at an end. I guess he uses it to mean "out of Stock"?? I lived in Mexico for four years and do not remember it being used for that reason.

    ReplyDelete