Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Last night I took a Zopiclona, went to bed at 10pm and fell asleep quickly. I woke up at 5:15 and got up at 5:45.

After breakfast I napped from 7:30 to 9am but probably only slept about 30-45 minutes total. Still it helps.

Teresa is going to a gym class from 10 to 11 then she will have coffee with a friend so we will have a later lunch today.

I met Marcos at Maca at 10am. He said he’s having trouble getting MagicJack to work on his cellphone. I told him I don’t even use the app so I don’t know if mine works. I made a quick test call to my brother and got his voice mail so I know it works.

As usual he left in 30 minutes after finishing his coffee. I moved inside and ordered another latte and a palito de queso. I told the waitress, in Spanish, it appears my friend can’t stand me for more than 30 minutes. I got a good laugh out of that.

A young lady came in and took the table opposite me. She asked the waitress something and she pointed to my side of the room. While I was processing that information the young lady pulled out a long power cord and the waitress plugged in into an outlet close to the kitchen and out of my eyesight. A young man poked his head in and said something I didn’t understand. The young lady said something, he took a seat outside with a young lady holding a baby and the waitress brought out two Cokes and 2 cheese pastries. Probably Venezuelan refugees.

On my way back to the apt I bought 2 bags of milk in Mercado Madrid.

I received an email from Amazon that one of my packages is out for delivery to this address. I’ll check with the portero tomorrow.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment