Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Monday, October 17, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 12:30, again at 5am, woke up at 7am, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

Today they celebrate Columbus Day here but they refer to it as Day of their Roots or Race or something like that.

My cold is much better today.

I met Marcos for coffee at Tastao. He recommended I get a flu shot but I don’t recall every having the flu, so I don’t know.

I stopped at Mercado Madrid where I bought a bag of milk, a 3-pack of Dove soap and a 6-pack of Coke.

I watched more episodes of Breaking Bad.

Teresa didn’t want to cook so I went to Chicalayo, ordered Arroz con Camarones for her and Pollo Saltado for me. While the order was being prepared I went to Tienda D1 and bought a couple packages of the Arepas Teresa likes. The restaurant was pretty busy but I was able to get a seat at their counter. I think the whole trip took about an hour, we didn’t finish all of it but saved some for later for supper.

It was threatening rain so I didn’t go out although we never got anything more than a few drops.

I think we hit another high today of 4,736 pesos to the dollar.

Daniela stopped by about 7pm and picked up 2 pairs of shorts that Teresa decorated.

Today I got in 3,240 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment