Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 5am, fell back asleep, woke up at 6:10am, catnapped until my alarm went off at 7am, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

I left the apt just before 8am and walked to the mall. I recycled a few plastic bottles then printed my CS application.

Jose was waiting in Habia Una Vez when I arrived. I had the complete breakfast for 14,500 and Jose had his usual coffee with a couple pastries. He told me his previous hernia has returned plus he has another one in a new location but he’s going to wait on having another surgery.

We went upstairs and I had the white pieces in the first game but I blundered a knight on my 31st move.

I wasn’t hungry so after reviewing the first game we started the second. He resigned on the 21st move when I trapped his queen.

I explained I have a doctor’s appointment two weeks from today so we decided to meet next Tuesday and then two weeks after that.

I bought a sandwich in Q’Bano for 16,900 and took it down to Todo Fresa where I ate it with a latte.

I saw this poster on a store in the mall.



I stopped in Decathlon where I found a similar pair of Quechua pants but they were 175mil. I purchased them and returned to the apt by taxi.

We had a short shower late in the afternoon.

I watched another episode of Breaking Bad.

I started filling out Charles Schwab’s Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking Account Application for Existing Schwab One Brokerage Account Holders.

I think we hit a new high today with 4,761 pesos to the dollar.

Today I got in 3,572 steps.

 

Fun pix



 

No comments:

Post a Comment