Sunday, October 2, 2022

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 11:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 6:30, finally waking/getting up at 9am.

Teresa left at 9:30 to meet her mother and take her to a doctor’s appointment. Then they’ll spend the rest of the day exploring the malls.

I updated my blog, backed up my computer then left the apt at 11am. I had a Coke in Parva while reading more of my new chess book.

About 1:30 I went to Clap Burger where I had a cheeseburger and small Coke. I see they have a Juicy Burger I’ll have to try next time.

I had coffee in Los Portenos until about 4pm. I bought 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

I watched another episode of For All Mankind.

Teresa returned at 6:30. She said she won’t be joining me for breakfast tomorrow, so I made plans to meet Glenn at Sweet Georgia at 9:15.

I reminded Teresa about no water tomorrow or Monday so she called the portero and I understand Envigado will be without water only on Sunday but we shouldn’t be affected because our complex has water tanks.

Shoot! My step counter stopped working. It reset to the factor setting of 88888.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment