Monday, October 31, 2022

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, woke up at 6:30 and got up.

I suddenly had a brilliant idea. I’ll add my Citibank card to Didi, pay the 2,500 pesos I owe them, cancel my Citibank card and have them send me a new one. He-he-he!

My Uber driver’s name was James Alexander, same name as my son. I arrived at Pergamino (#2) 5 minutes before their 9am opening. There were a few people waiting for the restaurant next door to open. Glenn arrived 10 minutes later. He loaned me the personal copy of his book Gluttony at Table #1. He’s going to return to the US December 2nd and stay for a month or so for a few medical procedures.

Along with 2 lattes I had something called Granalado (sp?) which was granola, yogurt, nuts, seeds, strawberries, coconut, and bananas. It was delicious and quite filling.

We shared a taxi back to Envigado.

I received this message from USAA.

USAA SCREENPRINT

Why can’t Charles Schwab be this easy?

Teresa left at 12:15 to visit her niece.

I watched the Bears get walloped by the Dallas Cowboys 49-29.

I used my Citibank debit card to pay my 2,500-peso ($0.54+$0.06) Didi fine. It’s now pending in Citibank; when it “clears” I’ll cancel my card and order a new one.

I’m on the last episode of season 5 (the last season) of Breaking Bad.

I finished reading the paperback The Bastard: The Kent Family Chronicles Volume I. Now, I guess I’ll download the next volume to read on my Nook. First, I’ll check the used bookstore and see if I see any of the other volumes.

Teresa returned at 9pm.

Today I got in 750 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment