Monday, October 24, 2022

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm (still raining), fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3:30 (no rain), fell back asleep, woke up just at 6:45, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

How’s my cold? No comment!

I took the bus to Poblado and was surprised that an Envigado northbound lane was open so I saved 5 minutes not having a detour.

I arrived at Sweet Georgia at 9:15 and Glenn was already there. At one point we had a rather heated discussion about debit/credit card store purchases in pesos vs in dollars. He left to take a taxi back to Envigado and I used Uber to return. I got out across from Mercado Madrid and walked across the street where I bought 2 bags of milk before returning to the apt.

In CS, I found this message under Account Maintenance, Our goal is to complete your request within 3 business days. However, it could take longer during busy times (such as tax season, year end and high market volatility) or if we need additional information. We'll be in touch if we need anything from you.” The same message was also sent as an email.

From a screen print Teresa showed me it looks like Daniela has a hemorrhaged gastric ulcer.

My current plan is to use a CS debit card for ATM withdrawals and my USAA credit card for store and online purchases.

My brother bought Glenn’s book:



About 3:30 a downpour started. I’m glad we didn’t go to any fair today. I guess being in a valley is the reason we have some unbelievable thunderstorms here.

I watched more episodes of Breaking Bad.

The rain finally ended by 7:45 but started up again before I went to bed.

Today I got in 1,807 steps.

 

Fun pix




No comments:

Post a Comment