Friday, March 24, 2023

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night at 2:45, again at 5:30, couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 6am. I seemed to need 9 hours of sleep with my cold but now that’s over maybe I only need 8 hours.

In Cine Colombia the big new opening is for John Wick: Chapter 4 (8.7) with lots of showtimes. Playing at 1pm, 4:20pm, 4:45pm, 8:20pm, and 8:30pm. In IMAX it’s playing at 2:15pm, 6pm, and 9:45pm. And we still have Scream 6 (7.2) now playing at 6:30pm.

By the time Teresa got up at 7:15 it was drizzling again but it soon stopped.

I took my laptop with me and met Jerry at Parva at 9am. He brought with him the paperwork he needed to get married to his Colombian wife, including a page where he testified he was single. He suggested we go to the notary in Envigado to see what the current requirements are. He left at 10:15 and I spent some time getting familiar with Athens. I located the general areas for the Acropolis (the Parthenon), Vari (the wedding), Pireaus (the port), and the airport. I’ll be looking for hotels in each area. One problem I haven’t solved yet is the hotel costs on Google Maps are in Colombian Pesos and I haven’t figured out how to change them to US Dollars.

I left about 11:30 and returned to the apt.

I left again about 2:30 and had coffee in Los Porteños. About 4pm I heard thunder so I packed up and returned to the apt. False alarm as there was no rain.

Teresa had a massage from Kally from 4:30 to 5:30.

I ordered a 24oz bag of salted-in-the-shell peanuts from Amazon which should arrive in plenty of time for the NFL draft.

I showed Teresa the trailers for Scream 6 and John Wick 4 and she seems interested in both.

 

Today I got in 2,943 steps.

 

Regarding Adulthood




No comments:

Post a Comment