Thursday, March 16, 2023

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

I left the apt at just after 9am, stopped in the Las Vegas mall where I paid Direct TV at the $efecty store and met Marcos just before 9:30 outside his apt complex. We walked through Ayura metro station on our way to Mayorista. I noticed a balcony restaurant so we chose that spot for coffee. We walked through Euro but I didn’t find the Heinz BBQ sauce I’m looking for. Across the road we stopped in Badia where I bought 10 boxes of chamomile tea. (I should now be good for a few months.) Strangely, my USAA debit card didn’t work so Marcos paid the 109mil bill and I’ll pay him back next time I see him. We returned to Ayura station then he turned north for Jumbo and I headed south towards my apt. I noticed the Pevazgo bus starting to pull away from the curb so I quickly jumped on and fumbled for my Civica card to pay for it. I got off a block up from McDonald’s and walked the block back to our apt.

I confirmed my Chess Life address (USCF) is the same as my New in Chess address. It’s possible I recently added the 2nd line address so I’ll wait a little longer to see if I receive a Chess Life magazine.

The skies are dark again with a chance of storms in the afternoon.

We had a light drizzle in the afternoon.

Teresa received a massage from 3 to 4pm.

I finished season 4 of The West Wing.

Today my cold symptom was just some minor nasal congestion. I have hopes it will come to a complete end shortly.

Tomorrow the plan is to meet Teresa at Los PorteƱos for breakfast at 8am.

 

Today I got in 4,425 steps.

 

Regarding Adulthood



No comments:

Post a Comment