Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 5:45am.

I did some work on the computer until 7am when it was time to dress.

I walked to the mall and Jose was there waiting for me.

Jose had the White pieces in the first game and I missed some opportunities and resigned on my 29th move. I had the White pieces in the 2nd game and I got an early attack against his king, gobbled up a lot of his pieces and he resigned on his 16th move.

We were done by 1pm and after he left I bought a large BBQ sandwich in Only Roastbeef for 27,300 ($5.75) and took it down to Cine Colombia where I bought a 32oz Coke for 9,100 ($1.90). Too much food; next time I think I can get by with a medium sandwich and small Coke.

I looked for Heinz BBQ sauce in Exito but still none. I returned to the apt by taxi.

I made plans to meet Marcos for coffee tomorrow at 10am and Jerry at 9:30am on Thursday morning, both in Parva.

I’ve been checking the prices of our international Air Europa roundtrip flight Medellin ß-> Madrid and the price has held pretty steady day to day but last Tuesday to Wednesday it went up $132. Thursday to Sunday it dropped $132. Sunday to yesterday it dropped another $197. Today it’s up 40 cents so tonight I purchased our tickets. At the end of the process it said there was an error but I checked my bank account and the transaction went through. I called Air Europa and a rep confirmed everything is okay. Well, that’s one step completed!

My Charles Schwab Travel Notice for Friday, March 31st through Thursday, April 13th has been approved.

Today I got in 3,795 steps.

 

Regarding Adulthood



No comments:

Post a Comment