Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Monday, May 15, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up twice during the night, woke up briefly several times in the morning long enough to look at what time it was, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

I left the apt at 9am and completed my usual exercise routine at Smartfit. Today I increased 8 of my exercise machines by 5 pounds and the treadmill from speed 4.2 to 4.4. Nerd that I am here’s a page from my notebook.




You can see the setting I use for the leg extension: #3 for the leg bar adjustment and #5 for the seat. I was lifting 125# 3 years ago, today I increased it from 80# to 85#. After I complete an individual exercise, I simply record the date. When I finish a line, every 2 weeks, then I consider increasing the weight.

Breaking news: Jeannie and Jacob got married yesterday because with her mother's blood cancer they can’t be sure she will live to see them married in Greece.





I learned they’re still going ahead with the wedding in Greece.

I made plans to meet Jose tomorrow for chess.

I lazed around the apt all day watching War Sailor (7.4) on Netflix and started Banshee (8.4) on MTV.

 

Why My Kid is Crying



No comments:

Post a Comment