Sunday, May 7, 2023

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Teresa informed me she’s going to mass in La Ceja tomorrow with her mother.

Since the weather has changed here for the warmer, I put on the cooling pillowcase my daughter gifted me 4 years ago.

About noon I requested a Didi but after 8 minutes of searching I cancelled and switched to InDrive where I got a ride to El Tesoro for 15mil.

My son texted me that his mother is going to be moved to hospice care. (That’s 6-month end-of-life care. Not a good sign.)

We had lunch on the balcony of J&C Delicias. Teresa had her usual salmon with a side order of broccoli and I had Cesar salad with a mango juice for a total of 97,132 pesos ($21.50).

Teresa had her 1:40 pm appointment with the vein doctor while I waited outside. She checked out clothes in Zara and a couple of other places, still searching for a suitable dress for the wedding.

We each had a latte and shared a slice of carrot cake in the same café I was at last Tuesday, Valentina.

We left at 4:30 and returned to the apt by taxi.

I watched another couple episodes of Boardwalk Empire. Only a couple episodes left. I sometimes google actors to see their background and what other movies or TV series they have been in. One man whose acting I admired was Michael Kenneth Williams but learned he died in New York City in 2021 after taking fentanyl-laced heroin.

 

tRump’s Arrest





No comments:

Post a Comment