Monday, May 1, 2023

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6am.

I left at 8:30 and I was a little surprised my Didi driver took Ave Poblado. He said it was because of the Ciclovia on Ave Las Vegas. I got out across from D’Andre restaurant and walked the last 2 blocks to Pergamino café. Glenn arrived 15 minutes late because he had to return to his apt to retrieve something he forgot for Bianca. I explained how my peanut order got hung up in Florida but now should be on its way to Bogota. We both tried their French toast which came in a small cast iron skillet but they didn’t have maple syrup, only honey. We each had a couple coffees. We’re going to meet for breakfast Tuesday at 9am at a new place called Bodega Cocina in Mall La Casona on Ave. Poblado in Envigado. That’s the same strip mall where Envios Market is.

We left at 11am and shared a taxi back to Envigado. I got out across from Mercado Madrid where I bought a bottle of Nescafe instant coffee and a packge of Suavitel fabric softener.

Teresa left at 12:30 to meet a gringo in Santafe mall who ordered a jacket to be decorated.

I waited until 1:30 for it to finally stop raining. I went to Ganso & Castor for a change and had their French onion soup which was pretty good. About 3:30 I moved to Los Porteños where I had a croissant and a latte. We had rain on and off all afternoon. When it finally stopped around 4:30 I returned to the apt. Teresa texted me several times that she was in Santafe mall with her sister Vickie and Adriana.

My ex emailed me that my Capital One 360 debit card arrived. I asked her to put the contents in another envelope and send it by regular USPS mail to my new Florida address.

I watched a few more episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

Teresa finally returned at 7:15.

I was going to pay some bills tomorrow but I understand May 1st is a holiday here. I knew there was something I was going to do yesterday but forgot. Now I’ll have to work it into my Tuesday plans.

Well, my half pad experiment seems to have worked fine. Now I can save 50% on the cost of pads.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment