Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, got up once at 2am, finally waking/getting up by my alarm (I thought I had turned them off) at 6:30 and again at 7:30.

I got up, organized some things, had breakfast, showered and went back to bed until 10:45.

I left the apt about 1:30 and walked to Envios Market where I told Nobraskja my suitcase and FedEx adventures in Chicago. I paid 120mil to mail the car keys back to Jimmy and they should arrive by Friday.

Troyclough blundered a rook on the 22nd move and resigned increasing my rating to 1599.

I had a latte in Los PorteƱos for an hour or so and we had a drizzle for about 20-30 minutes. I bought 2 bagels in Eduardo Madrid before returning to the apt.

I gave up on the series Fringe (8.4) and started watching the series The Americans (8.4).

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



No comments:

Post a Comment