Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday, April 25th, 2014



Yesterday on my way to Viva I passed a couple sitting on a park bench having a staring contest.

I had a Subway sandwich and milkshake from BK. Once when I looked up there was this beautiful young woman: pretty face, small but nice chest, small waist, flat stomach, nice little butt, slim legs in tight pants and wearing 4” heels.  Wowza!

Later at the chess tournament my opponent couldn’t play today so we made plans to meet Saturday at 2pm.  That should give me enough time to finish the game, get back to the apartment, change clothes and leave for my 6pm date with Teresa.

Back at the apartment I had an email from AFA that I have a message from Rubi.  She said I know I'm a Little busy, actually I'm writing you from my work. Thanks for your words and your time, as you said I will take some time to write you more, I promise you!!! at least next week.”  Well, at least that’s encouraging.  But I would rather she sign the IMBRA form so I can get her personal email and phone number.

I’ve been trading emails with the company that makes Simple Flash Card Maker.  So far nothing has worked.

Last night I went to bed at 10:15, got up at 2:30, again at 5am and finally woke/got up at 7am.

I had my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava, stopped at Exito and bought a wine bottle opener for 12,900, had a glass of orange juice at Redd’s and still was at Jhon’s 5 minutes early.

Among other things, today we practiced writing a letter to my brother in Spanish, with a lot of help from Jhon.

Among today’s US move releases, Locke (7.7) and The German Doctor (7.0) sound interesting.

Among movies playing locally I would like to see:
Pompei (6.2) at Los Molinos 1:55, Monterrey 2:20, Carrefour 2:15.
Captain America (8.2) at Oviedo 6:05.

I caught a Circular Sur 302 bus at 1:15 and was at Monterrey CC at 2:10 for the 2:20 showing of Pompeii.  It cost 11,500 for my ticket – I forgot this location was in 3D.  I also bought a small popcorn and medium Pepsi but I don’t remember how much they cost.  Their small popcorn is really small.

After the movie I walked a block up the street to the Exito and across the street where I found Rattan del Poblado at Calle 10 #43F-38 Tel: 266 12 06 & 285 86 81 where the only chairs I saw were too expensive, like 500mil each.

I walked up to MBE where I paid my bill for May (30mil) and picked up 5 pieces of mail: the April issue of Chess Life, 3 pieces of junk mail from USAA and the Advice of Deposit for April for my Sears pension.

I walked down Avenida El Poblado and found CEDIMED to be right across the street from my eye doctor’s office.  I walked down Calle 7 to Calle 5A to Calle 5 to Avenida Las Vegas.  At that intersection there is a RapiDogs, Maiz Taco and Crispy Wings on this side of the street and a red brick building surrounded by barbed and razor wire on the other side.  (That seems to be the norm for schools here.)  Hopefully I can now get off the bus and up to either of the clinics quicker.

Back at Viva CC I had a Subway sandwich and small strawberry shake from BK.

When I got back to the apartment I was surprised to see I had a call from Harry an hour earlier.  I called and apologized and he said he wanted to go look at furniture. I’m sure I’ll see him tomorrow morning around breakfast time at LM and we can talk more about it.

T-shirt of the day: Love sees roses without thorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment