Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday, April 28th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm, got up 2 or 3 times during the night, got up at 6am and woke/got up at 6:30am.

I had my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava and orange juice at Redd’s.

I think I forgot to mention that I finally got my 200 regular Spanish verbs imported into Simple Flash Card Maker on my iPad.  It’s really helping in my studying.  Right now I’m using the multiple choice feature to identify the English translation given the Spanish verb.  Later I will do the opposite and finally I will go to the straight flash card approach where I have to determine the answer without any choices.

After Spanish class I walked over to the Internet CafĂ© and had a page printed from my files for my Urologist showing my past blood test results like PSA, colesterol, etc.  

Last week the handle came off my large Exito umbrella.  It looks like it was only held together by something approximating a pin.  I stopped at 2 hardware stores near Calle 44 but didn’t have any luck finding a small screw to put it back together.  It still works fine it’s just a pain having to be careful how I carry it so the handle doesn’t fall off.

Twice I walked past the bakery where they sell the churros and didn’t stop once.  Aren’t you proud of me?

I’ve been trading emails with a man named Adam who lives in Ft. Meyers, Florida but is looking to retire here in about 10 years.

I took my iPad to Viva CC and sat in the food court going through all 200 verbs and noting which ones I got wrong.  Then I created a separate file of them to work on separately.

About 1:30 I had a BK double stack burger and medium Pepsi.  It was pretty stuffy in the mall so I probably won’t stay there much in the future. 
Dario called me about 3:30 to tell me there won’t be any chess tournament games tonight.

At 4pm I had a Chocolate Cookie sundae at BK.

I left at 5pm and bought a 250gm package of butter at Exito for 3,160COP.

I’ll probably just stay in tonight and have a few crackers instead of going out for dinner.

T-shirt of the day: Easy come, easy go.

No comments:

Post a Comment