Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday, April 1st, 2014



Happy April Fools Day!

I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up at 5am (car alarm), woke up again at 5:30 (car alarm), woke/got up at 6:30am.

I packed up my dirty laundry and took it to Fresco Pan where I had coffee and a slice of ham & cheese pizza.  I found Beatriz right away at the building next to the Tinto store and I handed over my laundry.  I then had a glass of orange juice at Redd’s.  I forgot my notebook so I made a quick trip back to the apartment.  At Viva CC I realized I forgot to put my fanny pack back on so I didn’t have a pen so I quickly returned again to my apartment.  Back at Viva I practiced conjugating the regular Spanish verbs for a while and was at Jhon’s just before 10am.

I told him that today is April Fools Day in America and he told me Colombians have something similar on December 28th.

After Spanish class I had a Double Stack burger and medium Pepsi at BK for 11,800 (with coupon).

T-shirt: 1987 Wild Fox Team

Tonight I had a ham sandwich from Subway and large strawberry shake from BK.

The next post is from this month’s issue of Medellin Living: A Few Insights into the Colombian Culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment