Saturday, January 9, 2016

Friday, January 8th, 2016



I got up twice during the night at 3:30 and 8am, finally getting up at 9:30.

I made waffles for us this morning.  This time I put 5 drops of vanilla extract in the batter and also made the waffles thinner which I believe made them tastier.

Teresa let Tony out today.  He seems to have recuperated well although he is still dripping a few drops of blood.

Someone called Teresa this morning and I understand I have an urologist appointment in Estadio at 11am on Tuesday, February 16th.

Among new movies opening this week in the US I would like to see The Revenant (8.3) and The Treasure (6.9).  Locally there isn’t anything I want to see except The Revenant as soon as it’s available here.

For some reason I thought today was Saturday and when I realized it was Friday it was 11:30 and I had missed most of The Today Show.  The first 30 minutes is the most important as it covers the national and international news.  The good news is it’s repeated at 1pm so I’ll watch it then.
Teresa put a pill in a piece of bread for me to give to Tony.  He poked his head between the bars of the window.  The problem is he’s so eager to get the little morsel that I could almost lose fingers in the process.  After a couple aborted attempts I finally tossed it to him, he caught it and swallowed it whole.  But when he pulled his head back the plastic collar caught on the bars and he pulled his head out with the collar falling inside the finca.  He didn’t seem eager at all to lick his wound so I guess he’ll be all right.  

My son still hasn’t received his Christmas present so I called the company and it turns out they never got his apartment number on the package even though it was on their Shipping Confirmation email.  They said they would resend it out and it should be there in 2-3 days.

My brother made reservations for them at 61Prado so I made an online reservation for Teresa and I.

The Colombian Peso closed at 3269 per USD for the week.

I took my Tamsulosin with 2 sleeping pills at 10:35 and went to bed at 11:10.

T-shirt of the day: No selfies allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment