Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Monday, January 4th, 2016



I got up once at 4:45am, again at 6:30, finally waking/getting up at 9:15.

Teresa talked to the vet who lives down the hill and we have an appointment tomorrow morning to take Tony to be fixed.  She also talked to someone in Martha’s office and my papers are ready but our appointment is for tomorrow.  I don’t know if that appointment is for Martha’s office or immigration in Belen.

I understand Don Miguel will be finishing trimming the garden instead of Chucho.

Teresa filled an empty margarine container with water and placed it with half a banana on a pedestal newly set up a few yards up the trail for birds.
Because of all the recommendations I made while going through the ChessMagnetSchool lessons Harlan Lee promised me a free membership in their sister website ChessLecture.com that specializes in video lectures.  It cost me $99.99 so I hope he’ll follow through and reimburse me.

The same time Teresa was telling me we have a 1:30 appointment tomorrow I received an email from Immigration about the same appointment.  I have to bring my passport so that means we have to go to Martha’s office before to pick it up (with the new visa).  We’ll probably leave after breakfast, pick up the passport from Martha, have lunch somewhere and be at Immigration by 1pm (30 minutes early as requested).

Harlan Lee emailed me that they reimbursed me for my charge.  I don’t see it yet in my checking account but probably tomorrow.

I’ve gone through a few video lessons and they really look great.  I just wish I could play more often.

I took 2 sleeping pills at 10:30 and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Trust me.  I have like 10,000 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment