Friday, January 1, 2016

Wednesday, December 30th, 2015



After lying in bed awake for about 20 minutes I got up and took another sleeping pill.  I fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake up until 6:30 finally waking/getting up at 8am.

I see my social security deposit has already been made to my account so now I don’t have to worry about not getting my payment on time because they didn’t receive my Proof of Life form.

We left the finca at 12:05 and got past the killer dogs undetected.  By the time I got to the top of the hill I think I had 4 new bites on my arms.  We only had to wait 5 minutes for a bus to El Poblado.  On the way the dentist’s office called to ask if we could come early.  We got to El Tesoro by 1:15 and waited in the dentist’s office until 1:45 when he showed up.

After more of Teresa’s cleaning was finished at 2:45, we made another appointment for 2pm on January 12th and went to the food court.  At J&C Delicias I had spaghetti with meat sauce and Teresa had the surf & turf arepa and we each had a mango juice for 60,200 including tip.

While waiting for Albero Teresa went into Zara to check out their clothes and I went upstairs to use the Citibank ATM for a change.  After a few minutes I realized I was going in the wrong direction and had to backtrack.  I had trouble with the Citibank ATM – it didn’t seem to want to recognize my card.  I went downstairs and waited in line for about 5 minutes to use the Bancolombia ATM.  When it was my turn it didn’t want to accept my card.

Back at Zara Teresa was talking to Albero.  He gave me the 500mil that they had borrowed and I gave it to Teresa to buy food for this month.

Teresa went into Fedco where she bought some makeup on sale and I tried a different Bancolombia ATM.  This time I was successful in making a withdrawal.  

We stopped in Carulla where I picked up a box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and a bottle of Pepsi for next Sunday’s game. Teresa picked up some hamburgers and powdered milk.

While she was paying for everything I stopped at a kiosk where I had 4 pages of the October, 2014 Chess Life magazine printed in color.  Now I have a new opening to study.

Teresa went to bed at 10:15.  I took 2 sleeping pills at 10:30 and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Say no to drugs and yes to pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment