Friday, January 1, 2016

Thursday, December 31st, 2015



I fell asleep quickly getting up once at 4:30.  I had trouble getting back to sleep.  At 6am the dogs started barking.  At 6:30am the cows started mooing.  Teresa got up sometime around 8am, and I finally got up at 9:30.
After my shower I reconnected the router and even though I had a wi-fi and internet connection all I got was “server not found”.  I waited a while and tried again and finally it worked.

I called my brother and we discussed the plan for his visit at the end of January.

I made Kraft Macaroni & Cheese for lunch.  It’s supposed to contain 3 servings.  Teresa sampled it, really liked but didn’t eat more because she had a late breakfast.  I think I finished about ¾ of it and Teresa used a bowl to cover the remainder.  It contains a lot of sodium so we won’t be having it too often.

Teresa took a nap from about 2 to 4pm.  As soon as she got up she declared that she didn’t want to go out today.  She did finish the macaroni & cheese and told me we need to buy more.

We watched Man on a Ledge (6.6).  I think I may have seen this in the movie theater a few years ago.

I’m not sure if this is a weekend close or not but the Colombian Peso hasn’t changed from 3,174 for awhile.

At 6pm it started raining but ended shortly after.

Teresa reminded me that Ruby is coming for a visit tomorrow.

Teresa received a call from Ruby who informed her that she is partying so much tonight that she won’t be visiting tomorrow.

Fireworks started continuously about 11:30.

I took 2 sleeping pills at 11:45 but the fireworks were so loud that I took another at midnight.  We went to bed shortly after and I was surprised when the noise stopped right at 12:15.

T-shirt of the day: Sorry people, I can’t.  But don’t worry, it’s just today.

No comments:

Post a Comment