Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Monday, January 11th, 2016



I fell asleep quickly, getting up once at 4am, again at 8:30am, finally getting up at 9:15.

Teresa cooked some chicken for Peluche; of course he loved it!

The ball of ice on the refrigerator, that had melted the other day, is back so Teresa called a repairman.

I see the NCAA football championship is tonight at 8:30 on ESPN + on Direct TV so I might see a little of it.

This is a little late but I was catching up on translating my cell phone’s text messages and I found one from 12/30/15 where it states that the minimum salary in Colombia for 2016 will be 689,454 pesos (about $215).  I assume that’s per month.  In other news: More than 1 million have been punished for wasting water.  At least 242 children were injured by gunpowder burns in December.

The refrigerator repairman showed up just before 3pm.  At first he said the problem was serious, he was here an hour and 45 minutes, I paid him 20mil, he will order a new part for 70mil, and come back Friday to install it for another 20mil.  I think it’s working again, if not we’ll soon be throwing out a lot of meat.

This morning and again tonight Teresa made chicken for Peluche; we’re trying to fatten him up.

I took 2 sleeping pills along with my Tamsulosin at 11pm and went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: Frightfully happy to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment