Friday, October 2, 2026

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 1:15, finally waking at 5:30 and getting up at 6am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,267 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 7 hours and 10 minutes for a sleep score of 80. And my sleep efficiency was 90%, meaning I was asleep 90% of the time I was in bed.

I was vaguely aware of some rain overnight but I don’t think we had a lot.

Teresa got up at 6:30 and while she was brushing her teeth, I noticed a dental flosser stuck to her back. I guess she must have slept very soundly. 😊

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to the mall. I recycled a couple muffin plastic containers then went up to the banking area. My bank doesn’t open until 9am which gave me time to pay my other bills using the Bancolombia ATM’s consignacion option.

I went downstairs to Urbania where I had a latte while texting my payment confirmations. Marcos soon arrived and we discussed the Bears, his looking to buy an apartment for Johana, and his having no appetite while on Metformin.

He left about 10:15 to visit Bancolombia to ask about cash transfers.

I completed another 12 chess puzzles, getting 3 wrong.

Annie James




I left at 11am, withdrew 2,000,000 pesos in mixed bills and went down to Exito. At Teresa’s request I looked for coffee creamer (half & half) but as expected, no luck. I did buy a large package of shredded parmesan cheese and a large carton of eggs before returning to the apt by taxi.

I finally chatted with USAA about our flight interruption Thursday, September 27th. Their claims department isn’t available by chat but they said no hurry so I guess I will wait until I get my MagicJack situation resolved.

I started working with ChatGPT about my MagicJack problem, seemed to be making progress until my free account timed out. To be continued.

I left the apt at 3:45 and walked to the mall. In Cine Colombia I ordered a ticket for the 4:50 showing of Heart of the Beast but learned that showtime was in Spanish, the next English version would be at 6:15. I bought a ticket for 18,000 pesos and texted Teresa alerting me to my mistake.

I took a table and watched some of the upcoming movie trailers then went upstairs to the food court and ordered a Subway sandwich to go. Back downstairs I bought a small popcorn and medium soda and ate my sandwich. I ate a little popcorn then went into the theater and took my seat. There were about 2 dozen people for that showing and I enjoyed the nature movie a lot.

I was out by 8pm and walked back to the apt and started my pre-sleep routing, hoping the late Coke I had wouldn’t hurt my sleep too much.

I went to bed at my usual 10pm.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment