Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, waking at 5:15 and getting up at 5:45.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 4,225 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 6 hours and 56 minutes for a sleep score of 82 and a
sleep efficiency of 94%.
Overnight I deiced the ice maker in the freezer.
I had a short nap after breakfast then left the apt at 9am
and walked to the mall. I had a latte in Urbania until 11am, withdrew
2,000,000 pesos (all 100s) then bought a few things in Exito before
returning to the apt by taxi. (Wow, Servibanca is now charging 35,000 pesos
(over $10) for each cash withdrawal. My taxi driver was wearing a Cleveland
Indians baseball cap gifted to him by his son in Panama.)
We left the apt at 12:30 and took a Didi to Santafe mall.
This is the new atrium setup.
We had lunch at an Italian/Mexican place called Pesto y
Mole. Teresa had the fajitas and I lasagna and we shared a bottle of water
for 86,570 pesos ($26).
We went down to Valentina’s where I had a latte
while going through my phone. I followed the White Sox beat the Cleveland Guardians 3-0. Teresa had a granizado (cold
coffee with ice cream) and we shared a slice of yogurt cake. At one point I noticed
a man at a table in front of us playing chess on his cellphone. 😊
Mr-Santos finally resigned our game (that we’ve been playing
for 7 weeks) increasing my rating to 1556.
Annie James visited a pumpkin patch this afternoon.
We left at 5:30 and returned to the apt by taxi.
We stopped in Ara and bought some groceries.
I watched another episode of Seal Team on Netflix.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
JOKE OF THE DAY
A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were on their first visit to a shopping mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
The boy asked, 'What is that Father?' The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I don't know what it is.'
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.
They continued to watch until it reached the last number… and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.
The
father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his
son..... 'Go get your Mother'.



No comments:
Post a Comment