Monday, October 5, 2026

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 11:45, again at 1:45, finally waking/getting up at 6am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,966 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 5 hours and 38 minutes for a sleep score of 66 and a sleep efficiency of 83%.

After breakfast I returned to bed and slept for another 49 minutes.

Annie James with Jeannie & Jacob at the pumpkin patch.



I hung around the apt waiting for the noon Bears game to begin.

I ate my popcorn and drank my Coke while watching the Chicago Bears (with Tyson Bagent playing QB) defeat the New York Jets 23-12. (Later the Detroit Lions lost to the Carolina Panthers 32-26. 😊)

I hung around the apartment the rest of the day.

I received this email from MagicJack:

We understand that you want the option to transfer device subscription from one device to another on your magicJack account. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have successfully transferred your subscription from (A1193001068A8A) to (A11930010784A7). Please unplug your magicJack device for 5-10 seconds and replug.

Should you have any further technical issues, please reply to this email, OR contact our free Technical Support team by calling on 1-844-866-2442 and select Technical Support from the main menu.

Hours of operation: Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST.

 

Teresa left at 5pm to join up with Laura and Daniela to go to mass.

She returned at 7:30 and brought me a palito de queso.

Teresa informed me she doesn’t want to continue with the washer repair. It now washes fine it’s just the drying cycle acts like it’s out of balance and she can handle the drying herself.

I watched a couple more episodes of Seal Team on Netflix.

I watched some of 60 Minutes but it didn’t hold my attention.

I finished reading James Patterson’s Cross Justice (Alex Cross #23) on my Kindle. I then had to set my VPN to Chicago to download the next free book from my library.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

JOKE OF THE DAY


Bob, a 70-year-old extremely wealthy widower, shows up at
the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy
25-year-old blonde-haired woman who knocks everyone's socks off (impresses everyone) with her youthful sex appeal and charm and who hangs on Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word. His buddies at the club are all in shock.

At the first opportunity, they corner him and ask, 'Bob, how'd you get the
trophy girlfriend?'

Bob replies, 'Girlfriend? She's my wife!'

They can’t believe it, but continue to ask. 'So, how'd you convince her to marry you?'

'I lied about my age', Bob replies.

'What, did you tell her you were only 50?'

Bob smiles and says, 'No, I told her I was 90.'



 

No comments:

Post a Comment