Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday, April 6th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 9:45 even though there was a party going on (at least there was loud music) across the street.  I seemed to have rested without falling asleep and finally at 1:10am I got up and closed my bedroom door which eliminated 99% of the sound.  (I prefer to keep my windows and bedroom door open at night to allow the cool air to enter.)  I fell asleep quickly after that, got up twice during the night, woke up at 6:15 and got up at 7:15.

I had the buffet breakfast at Golden Palermo Hotel then studied some more Spanish at LM.  I sent Dario a text message accepting his invitation to meet tomorrow at LM at 2pm to play chess.  He called me back and confirmed.  I left about noon and stopped at Exito where I bought 2 packages of Wrigley’s Extra – peppermint gum.

Back at the apartment I found I had a reply from 50 year old Teresa (LAC).  She confirmed she lives in Envigado, has black hair (and something about red points), and has a 16 year old daughter.  I replied that I’m originally from Chicago, US and now I live in Simon Bolivar.  I also told her that Teresa is a feminine version of Terry.  I told her of my concern that I am a practical, rational person and she is more artistic.

I’ve been having some problems with my mouse not positioning the cursor correctly.  I finally figured out it’s because of my grungy old mouse pad.  I washed it before I left for lunch, hung it up to dry and now everything is fine again.

I had my usual pizza for lunch at Pizza Americana.

Since I got back from lunch Teresa and I exchanged several emails.  We finally exchanged our actual email addresses and now we can communicate outside of LAC. 
·       Teresa is 50, 5’5”, 132#, brown eyes, black hair, 16 year old daughter, drinks occasionally, vocational college, interior decorator.
I’ve included a picture of her here.



Since I now have a stovetop I made some popcorn and I’m watching In the Name of the King (3.8) starring Jason Statham, Ron Perlman, Ray Liotta, and Burt Reynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment