Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday, April 29th, 2014



Last night I sent Teresa an email telling her that I am talking to 2 other women by email and some weekend in the future I will probably be going out with one or the other.  She wrote back she was ok with that; if we are destined to be together then it will happen.

I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, woke up at 6am and got up at 6:30am.

I took my dirty laundry down to the Tinto store and luckily caught Beatriz right away.  After giving her my laundry I had coffee there, a glass of orange juice at Redd’s followed by my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava.

During today’s Spanish class Jhon concentrated on going over the present tense, perfect tense and continuous tense structures.

I was making plans to meet Reina downtown on Thursday afternoon.  I thought we would have lunch together, she would help me order some business cards and then maybe find a small screw to fix my umbrella.  All I want are 100 business cards on white stock with my name, cell phone number and email address.  She told me she doesn’t know where to order the business cards but she would help me get my umbrella fixed.

I had lunch at Yummy’s in LM.  I had the grilled beef which is a large slab of meat with salad and potatoes and a mango juice.  The total came to 13mil and again the meat was pretty chewy.  Everyone tells me you can’t get good beef here because it’s too lean.  

I got an email from my bank about a security bug called “HeartBleed” so I changed my passwords for my banking accounts.

At Dario’s I played a game against a new opponent and didn’t have too much trouble but he moved very slowly and the game lasted almost 2 hours.  I took a package of crackers with me and that was my dinner.  In the end he blundered allowing me to fork his king and a rook with my knight and he resigned.  

T-shirt of the day: 104 Days of Summer, Let the Funshine Begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment