Monday, September 15, 2014

Saturday, September 13th, 2014

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I FIRST UPDATED YESTERDAY'S (FRIDAY'S) BLOG.



In the morning I finally got to use the new suicide shower.  Unlike others I’ve seen this one only has 2 wires connected to the device and they actually have plastic wire connectors on them.  This one is nice because the pipe is long and made of strong metal so I don’t have to stand next to the wall to take my shower.  It took a littl trial and error to get the right temperature but it worked fine.

I had a list of things to check at the finca.  I found that: the outlets are 3 pronged (although it’s possible the ground isn’t used), the distance from where my chess table will be to the TV is 16’ plus another 4’ each from the floor and I need about 25’ of HDMI cable, the space where the closet will go is 8’ long (244 cm), the laptop to the nearest outlet is 11 ½’ but when I find a light socket adapter I’ll only need 5’, the “windows” need to be caulked, and the bathroom (at least mine) could use some plastic hooks.

Teresa and I watched Safe Haven and Jarhead 2.

It rained most of the day.  During a dry spell I tried to get each dog to seat for a dog biscuit but they were so excited I was barely successful.  Later I think I’ll take them one at a time and maybe read up a little about that on the internet.  (Maybe they just don’t understand “sit” and I need to say “siéntese”.)

T-shirt of the day: Wake me up when I’m rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment