Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday, September 9th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm and even though I felt relaxed I had trouble getting to sleep.  It didn’t seem like time was crawling but when I looked at my watch it was 12:40 but I fell asleep right after.  I woke/got up at 7am.

I dropped off my dirty laundry with Beatriz who I found at the corner store then I had a glass of orange juice at Redd’s followed by breakfast at El Comedor de Chava.

Jhon had another translation to make so I helped him with that for the first 30 minutes.

After class I had a bowl of cereal back at the apartment.

Teresa arrived at 1:30 and it was just a matter of waiting for the Carlos to come to pick up the plants.  I wanted to go with them but Teresa informed me there wouldn’t be room for me in the truck.  

While we were waiting I told her about the dog biscuits I bought to try to teach Luna some tricks and the fluorescent sign and tape to put on the bottom of the hill so she can see the entrance from the bus.

I know she at least tried to reach Carlos several times during the afternoon but in the end he never showed up.  At 5:30 she talked to him and made arrangements for him to come tomorrow morning between 8 and 9am.  He will take the plants and I will show him a few other things if they will fit in his truck.  I will call her as soon as he leaves and Teresa will wait for him at the end of the road.  The other things will be moved at the end of the month.

We had dinner at Mall Laureles: fish and juice for her and chili with mango juice for me.

She got on the bus about 8pm.  The plan is to meet Friday at 3pm at Wilson’s bar and then go on to the finca where I will stay until Sunday afternoon.

T-shirt of the day: USMC

No comments:

Post a Comment