Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Friday, February 6th, 2015



I got a good night’s sleep thanks to the 2 sleeping pills when I went to bed and another when I got up about 3am.

We called my brother using magicJack and decided to find a hotel in Sabaneta for us all to stay at his first night.  The next day we will visit Envigado and later in the day take a bus to Caldas where hopefully Walter can take us all the way up to the finca with my brother’s suitcase.

Later in the week we will take a day trip to La Pintada which is another town about 2 hours away.

My brother asked me to check out two hotels in Laureles:
Ø      Solar Hotel Casa Laureles at Calle 35 #78-66
Ø      Casa Hotel Sol de Laureles 92-110mil a night for 1 person which includes breakfast

We’re going to check them out on Monday.

It rained a little this morning which drove the temperature down.  I put on a t-shirt under my top and added a sweater.

Teresa gave 20mil to Don Carlos to do something with some plants.

I checked the US movie releases and I would like to see Project Almanac (6.6) and Jupiter Ascending (6.2) also looks interesting.

Locally, Taken 3 (6.1) is playing at Mayorca at 2:50, The Imitation Game (8.2) is playing at Los Molinos at 3pm, and American Sniper (7.6) is playing at several theatres but the start times are too late.

Teresa made spaghetti with meatballs for lunch this afternoon.  It wasn’t exactly as I remember but it was still very good.

We watched Master Chef again and this time they had to make something with either meat or crabs but they were limited to only 6 other ingredients or spices.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and we went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: Let’s do something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment