Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sunday, February 1st, 2015



I woke/got up at 9 and put together the waffle mix for 4 people with a cup of chocolate chips.  Teresa didn’t like the chocolate at all and Laura and I both agreed I used too many.

We showed Jhon how Peter loves the water.

Jhon and I took turns playing Youtube music videos that we showed on the TV.  Most of his music was Colombian but he did play a couple Country & Western songs.  While we did that Jhon and Teresa drank a pint of rum with water.  

At 6:30 I switched the TV to the Superbowl.  It was on 4 channels but all the broadcasts were in Spanish and without the American commercials.  I plan on changing that for next year.  Jhon left as the game was starting and Teresa and Laura walked him up to the top of the hill.

I’ve been watching some very funny Youtube videos on my iPad about men, women, marriage and relationships by a minister named Mark Gungor.  I laughed so much Teresa looked at me like I’m crazy.  I finally decided to see if there was a version in Spanish and I did find some portions with Spanish subtitles.  Teresa, Laura and I watched a 10 minute segment and we all laughed real hard, especially me.

T-shirt of the day: It’s supposed to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment