Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tuesday, February 10th, 2015



I had a very good night’s sleep, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

Teresa reminded me she has a doctor’s appointment in Itagui this Thursday at 3pm.  So, instead of going to Laureles tomorrow, we’re going there on Thursday and afterwards go to Itagui.

I was watching the Today show and they demonstrated the camera “selfie stick” that I saw the two gay guys using yesterday.

I received the latest issue of Medellin Living e-magazine and it had two interesting articles I will post next:
A Tour of Historial Santafe de Antioquia
Medellin almost too safe for dangerous city ranking

My brother also pointed out a blog of one of the authors.  The writing is much better than mine so I’m going to include one of her articles titled
The 12 Best Things about Being an Expat in Medellin

We heard the Terriers going crazy and Teresa went out and directed a young man downhill to where the electric meters are.

This morning when I checked, my documents and supplements were still in transit, but during the day I received emails one by one that they are now all available for pickup at MBE in El Poblado.

Teresa had a can of paint where the nozzle didn’t work.  She found the receipt and wants to go to Envigado tomorrow to exchange it.  We were going to go to El Poblado tomorrow but now that will probably wait until Friday when I have my Urologist appointment.

At 4:30 another thunderstorm came through that ended at 5:30.  Of course it’s colder here now.

Teresa repainted the inside of the front door with leftover paint.

I finished John Grisham’s 467 page novel A Time to Kill and downloaded Paula Hawkins’ 288 page novel The Girl on the Train.

They watched Master Chef again and this time they had to make a seafood soup dish.

I showed Teresa the Betty Crocker Cookbook in English & Spanish and she said she would love to have it.  I saw a good used copy for about $40 on Amazon and I told her I would order it for her in March.

I understand Teresa wants to leave at 1pm tomorrow, have her nails fixed in Envigado, we’ll make the exchange of paint cans and head back to the finca.

Tonight for the first time Laura said “good night” instead of “hasta mañana”.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:45 and we went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: You’re just a dream away.

No comments:

Post a Comment