Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sunday, February 8th, 2015



I slept well, finally waking/getting up at 9am.

I still have some irritation and maybe a little discharge from my left eye. 

Teresa continued painting chairs.  She ran out of paint and she wanted to go to Envigado to buy more this afternoon.  Since we’re going there tomorrow I convinced her to wait until then.  She tells me we will also go to Sabaneta to check out the hotels for when my brother arrives but we’ll leave the Laureles hotels for another day.

I bought an e-card for my son which he should receive tomorrow on his birthday.

For lunch I had spaghetti with ground beef which reminded me more of goulash but I liked it a lot.

While Teresa was spray painting the chairs I played some Michael Jackson and Jennifer Lopez music videos on Youtube for her.  She had enough spray paint (2 cans) to put one coat on the table and one of the chairs.  She set them up with the glass top and red place mats and I told her I thought I was in Paris.  Lol.

I logged into the US Netflix site but the two movies I attempted to watch with Spanish subtitles I could only see with English closed captioning.
Just before 5pm it started raining so hard I unplugged the TV and my laptop.  It stopped by 5:30.  Teresa told me it’s raining hard in Envigado and Laura is waiting for it to stop before she heads back to the finca.

Laura came back about 6:30.

Teresa and I watched another hour of Shooter and then she turned on some news program at 8pm.

After that we finished Shooter (7.2) and then watched an hour of Jesse Stone: Sea Change.

At 10:30 I took my sleeping pills and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Party 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment